Periodic Table Project
- Get the two (2) templates of the Periodic Table.
- Make a Periodic Table with the first 100 elements in order.
- You will need to construct a 'connected' Periodic Table.
- Write in the symbol of each element, its atomic number, its atomic mass, the period numbers, and the group numbers of the representative elements.
- Color the following groups with the corresponding colors.
- alkali metals – red
- alkaline earth metals – yellow
- transition metals – blue
- inner transition metals – orange
- other metals – purple
- other nonmetals – none
- halogens – green
- noble gases – brown
Periodic Table Project Rubric
Chemistry in September